Moto Morini Passion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

Salut a tous de Allemagne

5 participants

Salut a tous de Allemagne Empty Salut a tous de Allemagne

Message  Norbert2 Mer 25 Avr 2018 - 20:13

Bonjour a tous!

Et là commence mon problème principal, je ne parle ni ne comprends un mot en français. "Un demi de presion" est la seule phrase que j'ai apprise il y a longtemps: oops: Alors ma première question est de savoir comment communiquer avec vous? Je parle allemand, anglais et spanisch (mieux que l'anglais).

J'essaie de faire ma présentation en anglais:
Mon premier Tremezzo que j'ai eu pendant six ans au début des années 80. Puis est venu environ 15 ans sans motos. Je suis retourné dans le monde des deux roues en 2000, de nouveau avec un 3 1/2, un 1981K-Model (je ne pense pas à avoir un autre vélo que Moto Morini;)) Pendant les années j'ai fait quelques réformes sur le vélo : Disque double Borrani, demi-carénage, bras oscillant Fridegotto et moteur 501 ...)

And here begins my main problem, I don´t speak or understand a word in french. "Un demi de la presion" is the only phrase I´ve learned a long time ago Embarassed So my first question is how to comunicate with you? I speak german, english and spanisch (better than english).

I try to do my presentation in english:
My first Tremezzo I had for six years in the beginning of the 80ies. Then came about 15 years without motos. I returned to the world of the two wheels in 2000, of cause again with a 3 1/2, a 1981K-Model (I dont think about having another bike than Moto Morini Wink ) During the years I did some reforms on the bike: Borrani doble disc, half-fairing, Fridegotto swing-arm and a 501 motor ...)

Rocinante:
Salut a tous de Allemagne K-dsci10

In 2001 I bought a english racing tank and decided to build up the bike of my dreams. as lean as possible, no plastic, drum brakes, red frame and all the rest in "metallic nature". It took me years to find the parts I needed and more than 10 years to finish it. Since last year the bike is on the road! And I ´ve made 3500 km till now. I have decided to visit my morinifriends in Spain in june (I lived some years in Spain) to show them the bike. This will be a really deportive action. As you can see, this bike is not what you call a touring-bike

Dulcinea:
Salut a tous de Allemagne K-dsci11

En 2001, j'ai acheté un réservoir de course anglais et j'ai décidé de construire le vélo de mes rêves. aussi mince que possible, pas de plastique, freins à tambour, cadre rouge et tout le reste dans "nature métallique". Il m'a fallu des années pour trouver les pièces dont j'avais besoin et plus de 10 ans pour le finir. Depuis l'année dernière, le vélo est sur la route! Et j'ai fait 3500 km jusqu'à maintenant. J'ai décidé de rendre visite à mes amis en Espagne en juin (j'ai vécu quelques années en Espagne) pour leur montrer le vélo. Ce sera une action vraiment déportée. Comme vous pouvez le voir, ce vélo n'est pas ce que vous appelez un vélo de randonnée

Cela signifie que je vais passer la France deux fois en juin (entrée le 9 juin près de Bâle) pour traverser les Pyrénées à Puigcerda (à l'est d'Andorre). Le retour vers le nord commencera vers le 18 juin pour arriver à la réunion allemande de morini près de Francfort le 22 juin.

Je voudrais savoir s'il pourrait y avoir une sorte de suport sur ce chemin (plus ou moins Lyon, Saint Etienne, Millau, Carcassonne ...) en cas de problème. Je ne vais pas utiliser les autoroutes, à la recherche de belles routes de campagne et de montagne. Peut-être que vous avez aussi quelques conseils pour l'itinéraire.

C'est tout pour le moment. Une belle saison sans aucun accident ou accident pour tout le monde!

That means that I will pass France two times in June (entering the 9 of june near Basel) to cross the Pyreneas at Puigcerda (east of Andorra). The way back uo north will begin about the 18 of june to arrive at the german morini-meeting near Frankfurt on 22 of june.

I would like to know wether there could be some kind of suport on that way (more or less Lyon, Saint Etienne, Millau, Carcassone ...) in case of trouble. I´m not going to use autoroutes, looking for nice country and mountain lanes. Maybe you also have some tips for the route as well.

That´s all for the moment. A nice motoseason without any in- or accident for everybody!

Saludos
norbert

Dernière édition par Norbert2 le Jeu 26 Avr 2018 - 21:35, édité 1 fois
Norbert2
Norbert2

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Salut a tous de Allemagne Empty Re: Salut a tous de Allemagne

Message  François BERNARD Mer 25 Avr 2018 - 22:24

Hi Norbert,

Your message is funny, not to stay strange !
This forum is french and rather dedicated to Italian bikes.
And very few guys speak, and write English...
I do, yes, and appreciate your passion to Morinis and the trip you had decided to make next June.
Just for information on May 11, 12 & 13) we organize our annual gathering in Belgium (not far from Spa-Francorchamps circuit) and quite close also form Germany.
For your question we have some members in Lyon and more southern near Millau.
But I guess they don't speak a lot of English, then they have probably not read your message.
Then difficult for them to help, now and later.
Your bike in very nice, congratulations.
Good luck,

François
François BERNARD
François BERNARD

Message  123morini Mer 25 Avr 2018 - 23:22

Hi Norbert , Don Quichotte ,

As François said "nice bike " I agree with him .

Between us I also prefer cafe racer and races bikes .

But a little thing is worrying me ....  you say that it is a Fridegotto swing-arm but on the picture it is a genuine one . I would tell that because I Guess fridegotto made them with square tubes .
I also have a question about the ignition do you use the old Ducati system or the kocusan ?

May be we'll see you on may here in Belgium ,

Christian , 123 .
123morini
123morini

Message  Norbert2 Jeu 26 Avr 2018 - 0:27

Mille garzie por la invitation!

From 4-6 of may I´ll be to the danish meeting in Sörens garden, 15-17 of june the spanish meeting (perhaps in Soria) and 22-24 of june the german meeting in the Taunus next to Frankfurt. So there will surely no more permisions this spring or summer Rolling Eyes Laughing And from Lübeck at the Baltic Sea it´s quite a turn to Belgium. Another year it will be.

The Fridegotto Swing arm is on Rocinante, the red one. It´s my bike for travelling.
Yes I do use the old Ducati ignicion. I like them, because they work without batterie and my electronic knowlidge is nula Wink

norbert
Norbert2
Norbert2

Message  cyrano-de-bellegarde Jeu 26 Avr 2018 - 14:51

j'aime bien Rossinante !!!!
cyrano-de-bellegarde
cyrano-de-bellegarde

Message  LEBRUN Jeu 26 Avr 2018 - 16:00

Reste plus qu a traduire,Merci
Morinistement le brun
LEBRUN
LEBRUN

Message  François BERNARD Sam 28 Avr 2018 - 23:14

Norbert is just the German Don Quixote, it is clear...
If not how to explain Dulcine and Rossinante ?
Whatever is the novel of Cervantes, Don Quixote only rides Rossinante, Dulcine stays just a fantasm !

François
François BERNARD
François BERNARD

Message  Norbert2 Mar 22 Mai 2018 - 20:48

I´m beginning to look for the route and would like to know your opinion about what I have planed for the first day.
Crossing the Rhein at Weil am Rhein I thought to do this:
D 105 and D 463 to Etupe/Audincourt
From Audincourt the D 437 all the way down to Saint-Claude, pasing for Portalier and Mouthe.
Then the D 124 and D 33 to Staint Germain de Joux.
Then perhaps a little way on the A40 till Pont Anin/Le Blanchon to take the D1075 and D65, D 75 to Vienne.
That would mean already to be south of Lyon.

That must be about 450 km of smaler district country roads through the mountains. I don´t have no idea how the asphalt and road condicions may be on this roads. Do you think it could be possible to do all this in one day? It will be a Saturday (9. of june), so I don´t know wether there will be much traffic on this little roads. How many hours it will take (not respecting all speed limits but also not trying to loose the license or life)?
Another question will be, how ma as is feeling with only 15 mm foam underneath.

Je commence à chercher la route et je voudrais connaître votre opinion sur ce que j'ai prévu pour le premier jour.
Traverser le Rhein à Weil am Rhein, j'ai pensé à faire ceci:
D 105 et D 463 à Etupe / Audincourt
D'Audincourt, la D 437 jusqu'à Saint-Claude, en passant par Portalier et Mouthe.
Puis les D 124 et D 33 vers Staint Germain de Joux.
Puis peut-être un peu sur l'A40 jusqu'à Pont Anin / Le Blanchon pour prendre la D1075 et la D65, D75 jusqu'à Vienne.
Cela signifierait déjà être au sud de Lyon.

Cela doit être environ 450 km de routes de campagne du district plus smal à travers les montagnes. Je n'ai aucune idée de la façon dont les conditions de l'asphalte et de la route peuvent être sur ces routes. Pensez-vous qu'il serait possible de faire tout cela en un jour? Ce sera un samedi (9 juin), donc je ne sais pas s'il y aura beaucoup de circulation sur ces petites routes. Combien d'heures cela prendra-t-il (ne respectant pas toutes les limites de vitesse mais n'essayant pas non plus de perdre la licence ou la vie)?
Une autre question sera, comment ma sensation avec seulement 15 mm de mousse en dessous.

ciao
norbert
Norbert2
Norbert2

Message  François BERNARD Mar 22 Mai 2018 - 21:41

Great the translation in French Norbert !
Not for me but for the other members who don't speak English, they know from what you are talking about.

Your itineray's project is very good.
I checked it on Google maps.
From Pontarlier to Pont d'Ain the roads are fine and the landscapes in the middle of Jura moutains are very nice.
Once passed Pont d'Ain it is more flat but still very green.
Google Mps tells 417 km from Weil to Vienne in 7h10min.
That seems realistic and not impossible in one day, if the bike agrees...
After Vienne I will suggest to choose the right side of Rhone river, with lovely Ardèche mounts.

Good luck,

François
François BERNARD
François BERNARD

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé